Friday, June 1, 2012

My turn at color blocking and trays I'm lusting over.

My nails are color blocked.
There really are two different colors going on up there, the lighting just doesn't show it that well. This is as about as avant-garde as I get, fashion wise; nail choices that have already been done. Oh well, it makes me happy.
It is true, in case you were curious, that I have posted two practically identical pictures. I have an iphone and it has a feature that will take two versions of the same picture; different exposure, brighter colors, etc.. I just like how it's the same thing but looks quite a bit varied.
Anyway.
I've been eying these two trays at Target for, like, three months. I think the colors are fabulous and I am so utterly WOOED by the striations of hues in item #2; these would most definitely brighten my life daily.  
But.
I refuse to buy either. Though I'd love to have both laying around, I have two reasons and they are 1} we're moving very soon {tomorrow I can say "next month"} and the fewer things we own, the better. This is especially so since our new place will probably be smaller than where we live now...and 2} we don't entertain enough! One day we'll be more exciting people who have busy social schedules and we can put out cute little high and low ball glasses on these types of trays but as of now, it's my mom every once an a while and each other and that's about it as far as that goes. At least I have pictures to remind me of how CUTE these things are.
It's almost Friday and the Greek Festival! Go get free tickets HERE and then spend your ticket money on delicious, delicious food.
Opa!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment