Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On the mattress.

June has fully descended upon us. Thus :
What I feel like doing when I think about moving.
1} After we sold the sofa we dragged our mattress topper out to our "great room" {main room} so that we can have something to rest on. It's pretty glorious to have a bed instead of a couch.
2} The horrendous tooth/face/sinus pain I'd been living with for a week has finally {knock on wood} subsided. I get this every few months or so and maybe I should be seen? But just about when I get fed up and decide to call in, it goes away. Except when it turned into an ear infection last January. Soooo maybe I should act on this.
3} I used last night's left over quinoa; {I feel super good when I make use of leftover food} we had quinoa patties. Woo hoo! Yeah, that kind of fell flat.
4} I'm FREAKING out about our packing situation. And our moving situation. This is a good thing because everyone works well and gets things done under pressure, right?
5} I managed to dog sit someone's pooch for three whole days and get him back in one piece; yea!!
How's your Monday?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment