Saturday, June 2, 2012

How investing in really good knives can enhance your kitchen experience.

I'm about to head to our school's graduation but spent the morning getting some things {sangria & salsa} ready for my cousin's celebration this afternoon {his big day was last week, remember?}. I got the sangria all ready and the fruit and wine are now gettin' it on in the fridge.
Preparing.

Ready to sit for a bit!

Ignore the poor lighting and crust in my freezer; I have three of these bad boys {OJ, strawberries & lime slices} turning into pretty ice "rounds" to float about in the sangria.
I have salsa ingredients doing the same thing and then I just need to blend the heck outta them when I get home from the ceremony.
But, in the process, I did this.
It totally doesn't even hurt me which is kind of weird. I'm expecting a big sting the next time I wash my hands. Which will be soon, actually, since I chopped up a jalapeño and I still need to put in my contact lenses; ouch!!!
Happy day today to all graduates!!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment