Monday, September 17, 2012

Clear Eyes Full Heart Can't Lose.

This is a busy week for us here in Logan Circle so I take a moment to ponder some Good Things.
A cheerful attempt at banana grams.
1} We've currently gotten ourselves enmeshed in the final season of the TV show Friday Night Lights. I've waxed poetic on this series before and we had actually put off watching these last episodes because then it means that it's over. The time has come. Since Friday I think we've watched nine out of the total 12. 
2} My mom's flying in TONIGHT! Like, really late tonight...that's why I'm not currently scrambling to get into bed. Woo hoo!
3} Because of my mom's visit we probably won't watch those last few episodes for a couple of weeks which is great because it draws it all out.
4} I wore corduroys today! Yea! It's not really cold or anything but it's not Dang Hot and Humid anymore. I guess that's a good thing ;).
5} We have SO many windows in our apartment and we're a corner unit; we get some glorious cross breezes when the windows are all open. With the changing weather {read : no more 100 degree days} this is a possibility and it's lovely.

What's going on in your neck of the woods? Is the weather turning? Are you enjoying the plethora of football and baseball on TV? Happy Monday-is-almost-over!  
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment