Friday, September 14, 2012

Limbo.

I feel as though we're in a funny little holding pattern, on several fronts.

I'm starting work but don't have a real idea as to what my normal working week will look like. My position happens to be a new one so there's going to be a fair amount of absorbing the work culture and LEARNING. Major amounts of learning, actually.

Mike's semester hasn't fully gotten off the ground yet. In a few weeks we'll know better what our days will look like but for now we're kind of just doing our thing.

My mom is coming to visit for two whole weeks! On Monday night she'll get here and I envision that by the time she leaves we'll have a bit better of an idea as to how our life will "go" but between then and now we get some hanging out time with her.

I'm waiting on a new and unbroken phone. The new guy comes in soon. I'm also having some issues/confusion with my computer and trying to load the old stuff from my last computer onto the new one {new from last December} and because of that my phone isn't backed up to the computer at all so I think I have to just lose all of my music playlists and podcasts. That is soooooo not that much of an issue or problem/concern, but it does kind of add to the unsettled-ness of these days. Oh well, see the next paragraph to hear about how pretty things are!

It's even transitional weather! The temperatures have gone down a wee bit since a month ago and though the leaves don't seem to have any new colors yet they are falling off of their trees and I can tell that more are going to be going the same way soon. The angle of the sun is also continuing along its southward swing; things are more orange in the evenings and there's just a different look to it all. 

Despite everything that's up in the air, I'm happy. I feel good to be here and that we're kind of eking out a little niche in this new place. 

Do you ever feel as though things are in transition? Do your life changes ever happen to coincide with the seasonal changes!?

I hope that you have a lovely little weekend planned. We're doing the usual suburban/boring thing; groceries, laundry, cleaning. Hopefully a bit of fun thrown in here and there.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment