Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Odds & Ends.

For those of you who know me and have seen me in the past four months you'll know that my cell phone has actually seen much better days. It's an iphone and the screen is dreadfully shattered. It still works quite well and normally, actually, and the only issue for me, personally, is that it hurts a bit if I hold it too close to my ears. That and people actually cringe and get a weird look on their face when they see it. I finally decided to do something about this situation. It can be argued that this is quite tardy considering that the shattering occurred in May but it was a busy Spring and Summer, to say the least. 
Yesterday's agenda, getting a rubberized case to protect my phone in the event that it falls from my sweaty grasp. I did that when I ventured to Georgetown to get the new computer cord. Today, FINALLY transferring all of the data from my old computer to the new one. This technically could have been done in December but September is still less than a year later so that's OK. I'm currently in that process and the next item on the agenda will be to fully upload/back-up/whatever it is my phone to/with the computer and then I'll get the new telly phone.
Have you put anything off long enough?
xoxo, natty ♥

3 comments:

mel in el said...

Thank you notes...that's what I've put off long enough...

Laurenita said...

I think the iPhone 5 is coming out next month!

Nathalia said...

Mike, Is that also a gentle reminder to me??

Post a Comment