Friday, September 21, 2012

The Cauldron.

I'm a walking commuter now and it's about 1.5 miles each way. I'm certainly enjoying this new lifestyle and I hope that I feel the same way come December and January.
I love seeing so many other people walking to work and scurrying to and from the various metro and bus stations; the district is so BUSY.
My other favorite part of the journey is, as I've come to call it, The Cauldron. The Cauldron resides in the yard of a corner home and I think that they're doing some renovation work. There is a decent amount of other stuff laying around in this yard but this guy really speaks to me; in the middle of it all, there's a cauldron!
I hope that it never leaves.
I worked up the courage to take a picture of it today though it came out a bit blurry. I kind of want to go in and decorate it in autumnal colors.

In other news my mama and I are enjoying a relaxing Friday night which is EXACTLY what I needed considering that Monday night did not provide very many hours of rest and it's been a nasty and losing game of catch-up since then. Happy weekend to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment