Sunday, September 9, 2012

Retraction.

So after I published my post that said the Hogs were on their way to winning again and went to bed last night, the Arkansas Razorbacks LOST. There were something like four minutes left in the game and those must have been a good four minutes! That's what I get for trying to predict the future.
Something else I get for trying to say what will happen is that my computer's power cord stops working. I have a relatively new {it was a Christmas 2011 purchase} Macbook Air and it hasn't been used too hardly/abused/exposed to elements/manhandled and all of a sudden today the power cord stopped doing its job. I tried several other outlets in our apartment, reset the SMC {whatever that means...I just followed directions}, let it sit unplugged for a while, updated the software, and said a prayer and nothing worked. I'll end up schlepping it over to the Georgetown Apple store this week hopefully.
On that note and in honor of my in-law family's current travails in Italy, buona sera! May your week get off to a fabulous {& football filled - we're on our third [fourth?] game of the day!} start!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment