Saturday, February 22, 2014

A change of pace.

Today was much different from last Saturday in the sense that the pace was much slower and much less sugar was consumed - after a morning trip to Costco I had a really relaxing day that involved some Indiana Jones movies on TV.

I'm also cobbling together some baby preparation as I get the energy/motivation. This past week really got me pooped out, more than I could've told you during the week or even ever predicted but, then again, I'm a very pregnant woman right now and shouldn't be surprised at this. Since I was so wiped out, today was really nice and apparently well-needed. 

So we're not very interesting people this weekend but we're well rested and on the road to feeling even more prepared for this baby on her way.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment