Saturday, February 15, 2014

Reverting back to seventh grade.

After an amazing baby shower this afternoon {think: and 80s/90s soundtrack, Mario Kart, cookies, cupcakes, Connect Four, grilled cheese galore, and sweet tart shots [not for me]}, my pals, Mikey, and I got home and sugar crashed.
Then we {minus my husband - NBA All-Stars activities are somehow more of a draw to him than these activities} decided to continue the theme. After perusing an US Weekly and People magazine together, we're making friendship bracelets before bed; what a wild life we're living. I couldn't resist two large and brightly colored packages of embroidery floss so we're putting them to use in a crazy way tonight. 

Happy of happiest days to you all; I am so full and grateful for these wonderful women and the fun we had today.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment