Thursday, February 27, 2014

Vortex once again.

I talked about snow earlier this week and tonight the low temperatures are getting a mention {scintillating material on this here blog}; with the strong wind gusts we've been getting, it's low, low and arctic. And a shout out to my northern friends, I know you have it far worse than us; this is more of  a general "let's get winter over" plea/complaint.

In other non-weather but pregnancy related news, my midwife said to start drinking red raspberry leaf tea. I brewed a bit tonight to keep in the fridge and though it is only the leaves and not the sweet, sweet raspberry fruit,it smells so nice and in this drafty apartment I wanted to guzzle it all down. But I saved it in the fridge and I'm planning on drinking it from a water bottle tomorrow.

And on that note, here's to it almost being Friday!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment