Monday, July 30, 2012

Appreciations.

It's Monday in July and though I'm technically on my summer break I also need to be looking for/getting a job. Le sigh.
A pretty tree tunnel along the currently empty reflecting pool.
In other news...
1} I ran in our city this morning! I did three miles which is my current maximum distance and I got a free bottle of water from a hotel lobby by looking like a guest {?} and not being able to decline the friendly concierge. I had just stepped in for some cool air and gladly walked away hydrated and ready to run that last mile.
2} I had no leg pain during my three miles! Yippee skippee!
3} Mr. Mike went off to his first day of school today. He wore a backpack and Guinness and I walked him to class.
4} Our shower has great water pressure. This may sound random and, yes, it is, but I adore strong showers and our new one does not disappoint. With hair like mine this means less time trying to rinse out stubborn shampoo.
5} G-man seems to be adjusting to his new home. He tends to bark a wee bit when we leave him alone in the first few weeks of a new residence. With all of our driving and stopping across the country he was getting CONFUSED which made me worry that he might have some major issues upon settling in but {knock on wood} so far we are doing alright.
What's enjoyable about your Monday? Your week? Did you have a lovely little weekend or are you glad for the blank slate of a beautiful new week?
xoxo, natty ♥

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love this post! Have I told you 600 times how I am glad you'll have this blog as a record of all of your adventures through this move? It will be so neat to look back.

PS Wish misses G-man.

PPS Did Mike wear the purple shirt today?!

Post a Comment