Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wrapping up Phase 2 Days 4-11.

Our last night before really snaking our way to DC is tonight. It's been a wonderful week staying in Home, Washington. I'll have a real post with actual explanations of my pictures when we get settled into our new home and life and when I am blogging from a computer with Internet and not just the Blogger application on my phone.
Tomorrow is the beginning of Phase 3 {and days 12-17} - "Washington to Washington" by way of Idaho, Montana*, North Dakota, Minnesota*, Wisconsin, Illinois*, Indiana, maybe Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania*, and Maryland. The stars indicate where we'll sleep either in a hotel or with extremely gracious friends.
I am trying so hard to pump up myself for and/or act casual about the really long days, of which there are three out of the five. I'll be downloading some books on tape tonight. It's an exciting adventure for us, that's for sure, and I look forward to chronicling our time and the sights we see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment