Monday, July 2, 2012

Toasted.

We arrived in San Diego last night at about six PM. We left San Jose at seven AM. It took us a bit longer than it should have but that's OK because we had a lovely lunch in LA and we are all super happy to be here!
Last night's dinner was delicious, we hung out with Mike's parents{who drove up for a few days from Phoenix} and their friends, and just enjoyed not being in the process of moving.
Today brought us to the beach and though we weren't there for more than a few hours I got completely and totally ROASTED. I'm red and not happy about it. Let's hope for a quick recovery.
We had dinner in Old Town tonight which is a fun place to walk around and tourist watch.

There was a bit of a wait for our table so we walked around the shops and enjoyed window shopping. I'll have up more pictures, probably when we return to San Jose, but here's my favorite of the evening.
I'm having a wonderful time here, sunburn be damned, and I'm super excited about more hanging out tomorrow and some zoo time on Tuesday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment