Thursday, July 5, 2012

Something new!

*Update : I'm back to brunette! It's cheaper and requires less maintenance, that's no lie, though my blonde days most certainly were - ha!
From this...
...to this.
I keep looking at myself in the mirror; this is most definitely more like my natural color than before, no bones about it, and even though I've gone back to brown a couple of times in the past decade, this somehow feels like a bit more of a change and it certainly IS quite a change for me when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror. I'll get used to it in a few days and I will also get up some more, ahem, quality photos {ones that weren't taken using Photo Booth}.*
First of all, a Feliz Cumpleaños to my mama! We love you so much ♥!
Second of all, I'm sitting in a chair doing something to my hair. I'll come update with pictures later...maybe.
Third of all, I'm anxiously awaiting not being in this chair so my mama and I can go get our dinner on!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment