Thursday, July 26, 2012

For anyone who knows me...

It's no lie that I love warm weather. It should come as no surprise, then, that I'm loving the idea of living in DC in the middle of summer. However, today was a bit warm, even for me; check out the numbers right now...they're really high, folks! Despite the heat, we got some good stuff done : acquiring a temporary parking permit {we're in a pretty urban area of the city and permits are needed for parking longer than two hours at a time}, unpacking what had been in the car, fetching two {out of 25 [for shame]} boxes and a huge suitcase from my brother-in-law's home {thank you thank you thank you, bil}, getting groceries {finding our new Trader Joe's} and a bunch of other supplies, and trying to figure out our new apartment.
I also ordered our internet for tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to get in some better blog posts. That is, unless, tonight's major thunderstorm is as epic as they predict.

0 comments:

Post a Comment