Thursday, January 3, 2013

101 in 1,001: The Beginning.

Yesterday I debuted my new and improved "101 in 1,001" list. Today I'm doing my first {of many!} monthly updates.

Background reading:
You can read about what this is all about HERE.
There is no past monthly update since this is the first month!
You can check out my Google document HERE, which I'll try to update a bit more than once a month.

In the past month I accomplished:

Nothing! Well, I did a fair amount of things but nothing officially related to this list. 

Things still in progress:  

Nothing! 

In the next month I'd like to begin/accomplish:

#24 Cancel our cable TV.
#36 Quit Facebook.
#77 Celebrate my birthday and continue our birthday traditions.
#87 Try dramatic eye-make-up for a night {maybe my birthday?!} 

Regular monthly/weekly goals:

#29 Back up my computer once a month. 
#41 Update this list once a month.
#61 Call my grandmother once a week.
#63 Talk to my parents once a week.
#64 Go to mass or another spiritual/meditative event twice a month.
#69 Call a friend once a week.
#73 Go on a date with my husband once a month.
#81 Send a handwritten note to someone once a month.
#95 Walk Guinness once a week.

I seem to have a lot of weekly/monthly things going on but I'm OK with that!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment