Monday, January 7, 2013

Great 2013!

We are heading back to DC tonight on a red eye flight {oh joy} and we're going to miss our family quite a bit; we've been so spoiled and had such a great time! Mike and I are getting some things done today {packing?} and just puttering about and I'm thinking about Good Stuff; let's expound.
Anxiously awaiting our return.
1} We have had a WONDERFUL time visiting in California and Arizona. We have great family and we love those people dearly. And thank them all for hosting us ever so nicely and helping us bulk up for the winter months ahead!

2} I'm feeling way better than I was feeling a week ago; woo hoo!

3} As I mentioned yesterday, I LOVED the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and I got to experience a new museum.

4} It's been going on for a couple of weeks now but the days are starting to get longer! Woo HOO! Every year I try to get excited about winter weather and short/dark days. I still have a fair amount of this business ahead of me so I can still get in some appreciation but I don't think I'll ever not get excited for the Spring ahead.

5} Mike and I {& a few other people!} got into the Cherry Blossom Race that happens in April in DC. I might have mentioned this earlier {I don't feel like going back through the blog and searching #lazy} but I'll do it again; I'm excited!!! This will be my first official race after getting injured in December 2011. Once we get back in DC and I can start up some running {after fully getting over this cough too} I can start getting ready for the Cherry Blossom Race AND I can look forward to what I know will be a really fun weekend.

What's going on in your neck of the woods today? Are you already looking ahead to the next season like I am or are you taking advantage of the wintry weather?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment