Thursday, January 31, 2013

Suh-VAN-uh!

Unexpectedly, I've ended up in Savannah, Georgia, for the weekend.
I've always wanted to visit this city and I'm pleased as punch to be here, though there won't be too much time for lurking around.
However, I did get in several solid hours of checking out some of the many little squares that the city is built around.
Think of a little city block that has a statue or monument in the middle and benches and grass surrounding it and many beautiful tall trees around it all.
And the Spanish moss.
Oh the Spanish moss. 
I'll have a post all about this beautiful place soon enough but I'm still including a few of the pictures I took today.
Have a fantabulous weekend y'all {I ate at The Lady and Sons tonight!!!}.
Aaaaaaaaaand...Go Niners!!!!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment