Friday, January 25, 2013

Yum - I hope!

Hey y'all, Happy Friday!

I had been planning a mac & cheese dinner for a while but when Becs recently mentioned she enjoyed THIS Bon Appetit recipe, I decided to go for it. It's different because the noodles aren't boiled ahead of time. My mother-in-law makes the best mac & cheese and I keep forgetting to ask her for the recipe but now maybe I'll have my own!

I had some Brie and tomatoes laying around, and the Old Bay Seasoning looked oddly delicious when I was fishing out my salt and pepper so I'm trying a little 3-in-1 thing; Old Bay on the left, tomatoes in the middle, and Brie on the right.
It's bubbling away in the oven as I write this and we'll see how my little additions pan out.

I hope that you're looking ahead to a nice weekend! After several hours of heavy fluff it's still snowing lightly a bit here but supposed to finish up by later tonight. I haven't stopped being tickled by the idea that we live in a place where it snows, though if we had a driveway and sidewalk to shovel I'm sure I'd feel otherwise!
xoxo, natty ♥ 

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

HEY! I made this again last night, too!

Post a Comment