Monday, February 4, 2013

Dazzled.

Y'all, Ive been dazzled.

Y'all.

Savannah, I dare say, is one of my All-Time-Favorite places and I was only there over a long weekend for a work conference; imagine the future trip and visiting possibilities!
These gutter fish {& many other Victorian/Southern embellishments are all over the place in Savannah. The gift shops even sell heavy-duty plastic versions of this guy for you to take home.
 In Other Good News.

1} I made it home safely; something for which I always say a little thanks.
2} It's February!
3} I'm back in education! If you're curious, let me know, I'll fill you in.
4} I'm ready for bed and it's not yet 9 PM; yesterday's travel and such didn't leave me well rested for today and the prospect of my dear old bed is making me downright giddy.
5} There are some more teacher workshops I might be checking out this weekend.

What's new in your neck if the woods Reader? Snow? Sleet? Spanish Moss? 
No matter what, have a fantabulous week!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment