Sunday, February 24, 2013

For to be eaten!

What's on the menu this week folks?

Sunday: As a semi-vegetarian these days, I still crave meat some times so tonight we had boneless pork ribs in cream of mushroom soup, rice, and asparagus.

Monday: I think I might finally try that butternut squash minestrone I mentioned last week. I had a hankering for pasta on the day I was supposed to make this.

Tuesday: Leftovers, please.

Wednesday: Mikey's got soccer on this night so I might do the pasta thing again since he isn't a huge fan of these particular carbs.

Thursday: I think I'm going somewhere this night so maybe, hopefully, leftovers from the night before? There's also a masala curry simmer sauce in a jar that I have which I could crockpot with some bell peppers this day.

Friday: Pumpkin black bean soup {thanks Becs!}. I have several cans of pumpkin in the cabinet that should be put to use.

Saturday: Sunchoke soup.

Lots of soups on the agenda this week...it's not freezing but I think we're still in warm soup territory.

Have a peaceful and productive week Dear Reader!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment