Friday, February 8, 2013

Get me outta this RUT!

I'm in an undesirable holding pattern these days.
In December I got off of my running because I was at home and busy and then I got whatever the he&* it is that made me cough for three straight weeks. And be congested. And ache. And everything else.
Then January was a bit of a cold blur and I had a couple of job interviews. Then I started a new job last week. Then they sent me to Georgia last weekend. And then my body started to remember what it's like to be a teacher, talking and whatnot, on my feet all.work.day.long {just about}.
Mike has been helping a great deal, even though he just began a new semester, but I'm still dragging. 
But I feel gross. I'm not running and on my day off today, I slept. Literally, the nap count surpassed just one which is not something I like to allow unless it's New Year's Day and there's a legitimate excuse {I fell asleep around 10:30 last night, not a bit evening out by any stretch of the imagination}.
So, I'm looking for a bit of accountability. If I get it put down here maybe I'll be more apt to drag my languishing self out of doors for a bit of movement.
Hopefully.
On that note, happy Friday!
xoxo, natty ♥

2 comments:

E. Strand said...

I know what you mean! when I feel like this I try to just go for 10-15 minutes for a few consecutive days. then, after that, I can really get going if I feel ready. love you!

Nathalia said...

Yeah Fency, good idea. I got out the past two days but from lack of movement/decreased strength, my little injury is rearing its ugly head...more running will surely cure it!

Post a Comment