Saturday, February 23, 2013

Drizzly.

It's raining today in a very drizzly {gross} sort of way. But. I persisted and got out for a run this morning {glory BE!}. Then I walked to pick up our CSA haul for the next two weeks {lettuce! eggs! apples!}. After a home-made brunch and some thank you note writing, I'm still enjoying being inside and away from the weather. This American Life is playing on the radio and I'll start some earnest primping in the next hour or so. We're going to a dinner type-thing tonight and girlfriend's gotta look good. Or at least try.
I hope that your weekend is going well and do you have any idea what we could possibly do with so many apples?!?! I've earmarked several recipes in my Joy of Cooking but I'm worried it won't be enough...
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment