Monday, February 25, 2013

For the birds.

It was a breezy and chilly weekend but there are some great things going on.
Is there ANYTHING better than Christmas morning?
Let's think about them! 

1} The birds. I'm hearing them sing more and more in the mornings and in the afternoons and if there ever were a harbinger of spring, it's them and their song.

2} I still have up my valentine's decorations and the reflections of paper hearts all over our apartment is a sweet eye-catcher.

3} There's a Dar Williams Pandora station playing in my home right now. I love her voice and her lyrics and I love the dear sweet friend who introduced her music to me {in the Bigelow basement at Mac}.

4} I've got some soda bread coming up in the near future...if there ever were a thing to smear with butter!

5} Our apartment came furnished but we also came as somewhat newlyweds with our beloved wedding gifts. The owner has a family member in the area who is willing to store the things we don't need {mostly plates and cookware since we have our own [obvi] and there's practically zero storage in our abode} and a couple of weekends ago we finally took over the goods. I might have mentioned this but it deserves a reiteration since our little apartment feels much more open and less cluttered to me; that is a Good Thing.

What are you up to this week? Have you been running through the ice and snow? Are you still making soup dinners like we are? Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? Do you also love Dar Williams?!

Happy week!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment