Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sitting in a drag show crying.

Tonight, on a whim, we went to Lady Chablis' show. If you've read the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil then you'll know to whom I'm referring. If you haven't, then please read this book {it's one I've loved for a while, far before arriving in Savannah}.
I had a delightful time watching the performers sing and dance and interact with the audience. I laughed SO hard. And as wont to happen to me every once and a while when I have these joie de vivre moments, I started to tear up, y'all! What is up with that? I think that when or if I'm in a moment that finds me just.so.happy and full of life, it spills over. It's not like a sob-fest, just a bit of lacrimal leaking.
Anyway, I'm exhausted and sore-throated from screaming and lauging so happy night y'all!
By the way, we did a ghost tour last night that was an amazing experience, mostly because our tour guide is, in his words, "a historian who went off the deep end 15 years ago." I'll try to recap that experience a bit later.
Let's go Niners!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment