Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting things done.

I had a day off today so I finally {FINALLY} got my booty in gear and cleaned/organized/felt better about life in our apartment.
Each one of these had a random assortment of things in it before I cleaned today; clutter be gone!!
 In other news.

1} In all of that cleaning, I cleared off the top of our loooooong dresser {there's a lot of surface space and it easily and often gets eaten up by Many Sundry items. The left side of it is still the home of my make-up/jewelry things but this little project really did a lot for the feng shui of our sleeping room.

2} My hyacinth has been perfuming our apartment with a delightful scent for the past week or so. Some of the petals are starting to wither a bit but I believe we'll have at at least another solid week of its glorious odor.

3} Mike is busy a few nights this week which would be not a good thing but I can {again, finally} get into Downton Abbey. I'm way behind the times on this one, even coming from a BBC-aholic family {Masterpiece Mystery!} and I've only ever seen the very first episode of the very first season via Netfilx. Tonight, my friends, episode number two.

4} I've got the coffee pot set, lunch made, and maybe an outfit ready for tomorrow.

5} Spring is coming! Spring is coming? It's going to be kind of a gloomy week here, weather-wise, but I still can't help but notice longer days and some different sunshine angles; yea!

Also, I had mentioned last week a menu-type thing. I'm still thinking about it! 

How YOU doin' reader? I hope that you're enjoying whatever it is that this week is bringing to you, though if you're on one of those "Ski-Week" vacations {certain California schools}, I'll at least admit my jealousy.
 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment