Friday, January 10, 2014

32 weeks.


We survived the Polar Vortex; way to go us. The week flew by which I knew it would since I went back to work. When vacation flies by no one likes it but it’s kind of nice when mundane and tiring workweeks zip on by. In other news, here’s the update!
How far along: 32 weeks

Symptoms:

·      My upper back/shoulders hurt SO bad and this week it’s been mostly while I’m driving; and that’s a total of two hours a day! I can’t figure out if it’s the extra weight on the front end of my body pulling on my back muscles or if it’s actually something nerve related, like the baby is pushing on something weird in there. I’m doubting the second idea I have since I’ve been feeling this since 16 weeks.
·      Bending/leaning over hurts my tummy.
·      My legs get a little restless when sitting on the couch.

Wait gain: 163

Size of baby: squash or a large jicama.

Exercise: Some walking around the mall and a quick one around the neighborhood before the polar vortex hit us.

Milestones: not anything this week I think.

What I miss
: nothing =)

Sex: girl girl girl girl.

Movement: this baby is moving in some big ways. I’m still getting lots of little kicks and pokes, some really fast, but she’s obviously bigger because there are some huge roly-poly movements. Also, it feels like she might actually be moving around more, as in she’s no longer lodged in my right side. I even feel her in an upright position {head down hopefully} but no placement hs been permanent.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: I have 8 {I distinctly remember telling Michael’s parents when I was 8 weeks along and had 32 weeks left, not the other way around!} weeks left {eeeeeeeeeek!} and I really want our daughter to take her time in there. I also want to make sure that I have enough leave time at work and with my due date {March 7th} to the end of the school year when I would go off my leave, I’m cutting it pretty close. 

Sleep: it’s been pretty ok this week; I’ve been EXHAUSTED so that helps.

Goals: drink water, walk more, keep working.

Random: going back to work has been very tiring but good. Whenever I’m gone from work for a period of time I get this feeling in the last few days that I’ve somehow lost my ability to do my job {I’m not the only one who feels this, I’ve asked around}. Then I go back on the first day and no matter how challenging it is, I realize I haven’t actually forgotten how to do anything and it’s such a relief.

xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment