Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Small things.

Yesterday on my drive home I thought maybe it was a wee bit lighter than the last time I bothered to notice.
 
But it couldn't be...it's still January and I don't want to get excited about the very first harbingers of spring.

But I decided to look it up anyway; tomorrow's sunrise is 7:17 AM and the week we came back from Christmas break the sunrise was at 7:27 AM. The sunset tomorrow is set for 5:26 PM and the week we came back it was at 5:01 PM. 

So the morning difference is less than the afternoon difference, which is really interesting to me {why?!}. And I'll gladly take that afternoon difference of more than 20 minutes!

Stay warm tonight folks and keep your eyes out for those extra minutes of daylight.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment