Monday, September 15, 2014

Mountains.

My title is referencing the amount of laundry I feel we go through each day...and in some more news:

1. Our washer/dryer is now right next to our hamper and it certainly makes going through those daily mountains much easier than at our old place; seriously, what a difference 20 feet make for people like us.

2. We had a lovely and relaxing weekend - something for which I was and am extremely grateful.

3. We've got some family fun in the weekend ahead; woo hoo! This fun may even include providing our child with the opportunity to sample some avocado...or sweet potato perhaps!

4. Target has a fun partnership coming up!
Maybe I'll snag a pair for little one for when her itty-bitty feet {they're seriously tiny} can fit into them.

5. And speaking of shopping; with September half-way gone, though it has felt like October for a month now what with the busy-ness of things, I see December rapidly approaching and WOAH this time is flying.

How's your week Dear Reader? Good I hope!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment