Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Still Here.

My title references Joaquin Pheonix's disaster of a documentary. I won't put up a link to it because it's too ridiculous for that. The title also refers to my current state of ennui. I have just felt bli-zah of late and I think I need to do more than just hope it passes. Maybe my striped Halloween tights will help? Or my made-by-me Día de los Muertos dress? Pumpkin carving this weekend? Indian food for dinner tonight, for once, did not do the trick. I think it's because I'm actually really ready to not be eating restaurant food but it just so happens that this is how the cookie has been crumbling the past few days and for tomorrow as well; there have been things planned and places to go with no time to cook recently. There also has been not a lot of time or motivation to run...cue the major sad face.
Oh well. I find that I need to do this, dip down into the doldrums and take off a few days of being virtuous in order to keep myself from getting too fast at my miles or up onto my high horse. HA!
I did see a friend and her new BABY today which was lovely; those little things are so squirmy and cute! It was lovely catching up with her as it was last night with another old friend...yea for amigas!
Anyway, good evening to you all and I hope you're a bit more perky than I!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment