Friday, October 28, 2011

World Series.

We JUST watched the Cardinals win the series and I'm totally nostalgic for the Giants' win last year! Seeing the losing team always makes me a bit sad too...not to diminish athletics and I mean no offense to athletes but they're so much like little boys when it comes down to winning and losing at that level...at least I think so, and it's so stinking cute!
We've got a few things on our plate this weekend including a pumpkin carving that was in part inspired by a similar fiesta in Minnesota last weekend; we definitely weren't there but wish we could have been. Mikey has a tentative costume and I think I'll be a black & orangey Halloween version of me...and Guinness' outfit will be revealed on Monday.
Powder Puff was a ton of fun today. I didn't get any pictures but the seniors won and lots of money was raised {I believe} for our sister community in El Salvador. I also won a DELECTABLE carrot cake {the focus is on the frosting, actually} in the raffle which made me even happier.
Good Friday to you all and happy weekend!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment