Monday, October 24, 2011

Marvelous Monday.

Another Monday down! Life has been moving pretty quickly recently as our friend Ferris so poignantly said one epic day off. It's so super easy for me to get caught up in the muck and mire of our happenings and I've definitely been letting it get me down & out. Sooooooo...a few good  things for you all.
Photobucket

1. I'm currently getting my hair done and concurrently {well not right this minute duh!} getting in some grading which is fabulous considering how much I've been loathing said activity recently and I have nothing better to do while confined to a salon chair.
2. We're in the middle of some continuously nice weather; yea for our Central California Climate!
3. Cheeseburger pie is on the menu for tomorrow! Enough said.
4. That long dog of ours has a nutty outfit for next week. 
5. Now I can laugh at myself for actually publishing things like what's in #4.

What about yourself do you realize is totally laugh-able {and maybe in a not-so-cool way}? What are you grateful for today?

xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment