Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love is...

a golden retriever welcoming you at the airport. 
Photobucket

We just got home and I'm ready for bed. I am also so grateful for such an amazing weekend and safe travels. I'll put up more this week and forgo "Marvelous Monday" since it's late and I just got off an airplane. This guy up above, though, was at the information/welcome desk of the San Diego airport when we arrived early Saturday morning. The desk is staffed by local retirees and this guy belongs to one of them and gets to welcome and inform guests of the city...I LOVED him {no big surprise} {and he loved me too}.
Happy Monday to you all...what was charming about your weekend? We can't all have a fluffy dog greeting us after a plane trip
Photobucket
but I sure hope there were good and great things, little and small, about the past few days for everyone out there!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment