Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rock and Roll.

This morning the San Jose Rock 'n' Roll half marathon wove it's way through our fair city and neighborhood. It was a fun run, as it always is, with bands at almost every mile, very lovely temperatures and TONS of cheerleaders {literal and figurative ones} along the route. A celebratory lunch was had at at a sports bar where we were able to check out some NFL action; I'm loving the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink that the teams are all sporting...way to go guys!
Speaking of football...how 'bout them Hogs?!!?!?!? What a comeback in the second half yesterday which is precisely when I posted my shout-out to them. It was that little cheer of mine that did it for them I'm sure; HA! Let's hope they do even better this next weekend against Auburn. In case this doesn't make any sense {I am a California girl, after all...}, by the way, check out this post HERE.
Anyway, I hope y'all are enjoying the end of the weekend, a beautiful Sunday afternoon and positive thoughts for the work/school/family week ahead.
Be good to yourselves and relax a bit today ☺.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment