Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tired legs.

Since it was raining yesterday and I was still so tuckered from Sunday's run I let myself take my day off from running. The problem is, though, that I really wanted to do so again today! It didn't rain, apparently it will tonight, but I was just feeling lazy. I miraculously got myself out the door only to realize that my legs are actually super sore! Yikes! This happens if I run a race, it might take me a few days to get back in the swing of things, so it's "ok"...don't get too worried for me ;). 
That's about all I can say today; not too interesting! I thoroughly enjoyed my leftovers from yesterday's delicious dish. I realize that I totally forgot to link up to the recipe so go ahead and click on the link to check it out and maybe even make it for yourself. 
Jeopardy just started and the hound is enjoying the couch with me = I'm happy {albeit kind of nerdy}.
Good almost-middle-of-the-week to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment