Saturday, November 26, 2011

As a Married Couple...

our First Thanksgiving.
Photobucket
Don't mind the nasty lighting, we're still using a phone and not a camera.

I'm going to try to do this until we formally exchange paper goods otherwise known as our first anniversary {I'm a traditionalist, yo}; I already missed out on commemorating our first Halloween, Mexican Independence Day {September 16th}, Oktoberfest, and Armistice Day {November 11th - to celebrate the end of WWI, FYI}, amongst other things, but for future reference, they have here and now been duly noted in the annals of San Jose Señorita.
In other recent and related news, my new Social Security card came in the mail; I'm officially not Old Me anymore - I'm the New Me...exciting!
Good Saturday to you all, although it feels rather like Sunday or Monday, doesn't it?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment