Monday, November 21, 2011

Marvelous Monday.

Without further ado.
Photobucket

1} Jeopardy is on and Mr. Guinness is enjoying the snide and pompous side comments of Alex Trebek. 
Photobucket

Snide pomposity aside, I'm still hopelessly devoted to the Canadian and his trivia show. 
It's also a great day because of the difficulty level {Nathalia appropriate} of the Monday newspaper crossword puzzle; 
Photobucket

woot for me!
2} There was a rainbow yesterday!
Photobucket

When it's damp and grody out it's nice to see one of these guys.
Photobucket

3} I'm feeling better...totally selfish of me to be grateful of this...but I'm knocking on wood nonetheless considering the absolute cesspool that is a high school...or any school.
4} My recent maybe-healthy addiction.
Photobucket

I try to have some nuts in my every day diet but usually relegate myself to the unsalted and roasted almonds because I have a slightly monastic streak in me and they fall into that type of food category. I recently decided to go nuts {I HAD to! HA!} and get what I really love, pistachios. I'm currently living in denial because I haven't looked up any of the stats; I'm most definitely not a calorie counter but I do try and eat healthy and keep the sodium levels down {despite loving salty things} and these are, as the ripped open bag advertises, salted, but oh well...life is short.
5} It's the week of thanks {although it should be every week}. I've been having some major internal issues/struggles/major annoyance recently with the sheer amount of holiday-ness and "shop, shop, shop...what else is there?" that I've been noticing what feels like every which place I turn. It hit me today, though, that some of my favorite childhood memories are yule-tide related. I was stewing about this issue at lunch today; sitting at my desk I started to get dangerously teary-eyed thinking about Christmas morning with my dear dad and I then felt a need to look past my orneriness and think a bit deeper about what I'm experiencing. I'll expound upon this theme later {after Thursday actually since I've decided that this topic is not allowed to be mentioned until after the last day-before-Friday of November out of sheer scroogy principal} but this week I'd like to ditch my 'tude and be...thankful...aware...present.
Good week to you all ♥.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment