Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Local Crime Watch part "I've lost count".

Courtesy of some of the Bay Area's finest and the San Jose Mercury News, I give you your most recent dose of the police blotter. 
This was published yesterday. I include the date from the top of the posting just as a reminder you, dearest reader, of when this was reported.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now this poor gentleman certainly had a rough birthday. Maybe five years of AARP was ENOUGH?
Photobucket

Also, what, exactly, constitutes "Malicious mischief" and why is the first part of said alliteration capitalized? Do we have a police officer-by-day-poet-by-night on our hands?
Photobucket

And our young friend. Bed time is frustrating but so is being tired and cranky when we wake up. Family knows best and just go to bed when they tell you to. Or at least pretend to and then secretly read Judy Blume {or what ever that demographic reads these days?} with a penlight under the covers.
The hedge lining seems dull in comparison to teenage curfew angst.
Folks, I have some interesting things in the works. Kind of. Maybe only to me. Anyway, happy middle of the week to y'all...I must confess that summer, I believe, is officially about to leave us. It's supposed to dip down into the 60s later this week. Sigh.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment