Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fog!

We are welcoming in December with some epic fog! It stayed until late morning today and set in pretty early on in the evening; the temperature here is no big deal, cold-wise {despite my complaints; there, I admit it, I complain...} but this dampness really detracts from the general ambiance and makes my little ears cold when I'm running.
Oh Well.
I don't have much to say today, again, since I'm kind of inundated with school work. I swear, things are great until the end of the second month of school at which point The Pile of as-of-yet-completed grading goes through it's eight week growth spurt and I don't catch up again until June of the following year. With this said, I, here and now, challenge myself to get as much taken care of as I can before the Winter Break. That gives me 13 work days to get through this biz-nass not to mention the four weekend days between then and now. This includes getting done all the myriad filing that I need to do as well; I won't bore you with my precise organizational system but you can bet I sure thought of doing so!
Wish me luck! 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment