Monday, February 6, 2012

Marvelous Monday.

Voila!
Photobucket
1} I think I'm trying a new pork recipe tonight...yea! I "think" because if I get home later than I'd like to then it's plain & quick tuna melts for us.
2} We're going to Reno!!!!
3} The sun's rising and setting a bit earlier every day {I told you this would be a weekly enjoyment of mine!}.
That's for this week in our zip code.
4} This is the week where I get to start running again...this could be not-so-marvelous if the old patellar tendonitis is still flaring up but then that only means that we can figure out why so all-in-all it's a Good Thing.
5} Lemon Bread...with a lemon glaze drizzled on top...more on this later.


Happy Monday to you all! What's good about this day for you? Did you enjoy a Super Bowl party yesterday? Are you looking forward to longer and warmer days coming up?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment