Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rehabilitation.

Today I've been working on my rehab exercises.
Yea! They're oddly tiring. I think that coming from running high mileage as how I get my kicks I've always assumed that little exercises like this doesn't do much but it totally does. I guess that's what I get for thinking that way!
On the fitness front, tomorrow I'd like to crawl {literally} back to my YMCA and do some time on the bike and a yoga class. Wish me luck!
Today I've also been watching some trashy MTV and relaxing a bit. Tonight we're going to a church polenta dinner. I'm pretty excited actually! It's a fun dinner, I love polenta, they make a delicious sauce aaaaand their raffle is where we won our TV two years ago!
Are you having a lovely and relaxing weekend, reader? I sure hope so!
 xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment