Sunday, February 19, 2012

Recipe for a great Sunday.

  • A Day-Off tomorrow.
  • Lots of time for St. Paddy's Day crafting while watching Teen Mom 2 which resulted in this beautiful garland.
 
And the left-overs from cutting out my circles which I sewed to a bit of thread to hang up for more color around the old apartment.
After having taken a picture I realized that they look like cheese and I might need to take them down.
Wreaths! One for me and one for someone else!
And a printable framed. 

  • A Law & Order SVU marathon on TV.
  • Dinner in the oven.
  • Much laundry done {including folding} which isn't fun in and of itself but it certainly is nice!
  • Many dishes done too. Not so fun but see above.
This certainly wasn't the most thrill-filled weekend but the slow pace definitely did me good...and there's a whole day left!
What's been great about your weekend?
 xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment