Saturday, February 4, 2012

A month in pictures.

I started off 2012 with many goals. I also thought that it would be fun to take a picture a day for the year. I downloaded an app although if I were more energetic or crafty I could use some photo editing program to do something myself. Whatever. Here's my January result.
New Year's Day found me napping for a great many hours.
A few observations:

  • 4/31 were images of dogs. Three of those four were our own dog.
  • I was only in three.
  • Eight centered on something that I made.

I think it's pretty cool! I don't love the font or the spacing but I do like how it makes me actually think and remember what I was doing 30 or so days ago rather than just having it be a {not-so} distant memory. 

Have you done anything similar? Many people do a photo-a-day blog but I like doing just the picture since it prevents me from getting too verbose. What irony. 



Happy weekend to you all!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment