Friday, February 24, 2012

What did I do to be so lucky?

"Live where I do" apparently. Here are two shots from this week's weather.
That's crazy, right? Granted we're no northern tundra here in California's Bay Area and there looks to be some rain ahead but this is freaky-deaky for such a sustained period of time. 
I might be terribly wrong but I have a feeling that we're going to be hit with a whopper of a wet spring. One that will go into summer like last year. I'm the type of person who eats her vegetables first so that she can enjoy whatever carbs and cheese come later in the meal and I feel the same about weather; give us a dreadful winter, get it over with, and let's have a glorious spring.
Oh well, there's certainly no real predicting going on.
Good Friday to you!
 xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment