Monday, February 27, 2012

Marvelous Monday.

What made/makes today grrrrrrrreat!
Photobucket
1} I biked and yoga-d today...totally pain free!!! This is great because it means that what my physical therapist lady last week told me about these knees of mine is {hopefully!} correct. More strengthening, stretching and cross training for this girl!
2} A certain hubby had Italian panini ready and waiting {read : melty & cheesey} for me when I got home after said biking & yoga.
3} The Voice is on; are you as into it as we are? It doesn't hurt that Mr. Maroon 5 {as Fencey calls him} is duh-reamey. And Cee Lo's cat makes it even more worth while.
4} We've got some fun trips ahead of us in the next two months...more to come on that!
5} Spirit Week at work is also coming up; look forward to five days of costumes. It's like a work week of Halloweens!
What's been great about your day today? Your week? Much I hope!
 xoxo, natty ♥

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope I can count on extensive coverage of your Spirit Week costumes! (And so glad the cross-training is working out!)

Post a Comment