Thursday, March 15, 2012

Care Bear Stare!

For Cartoon Day today I was a Care Bear.
I LOVED these dudes growing up though I can't remember which specifically I had an affinity towards. I do recall having an awesome Care Bears Nutcracker themed Christmas Special {Care Bears Nutcracker Suite} on VHS that I would watch year round. In doing a bit of research for our costumes I learned that the Care Bears were actually created by a greeting cards company and did not begin as the charming cartoon show they starred in and I so enjoyed. You learn something new everyday.
Some teachers were original Care Bears. I, though, chose my own bear.
I present to you Running Bear. There were some other FABULOUS bears on campus today : Princess Bear {also seen above}, DNA Bear, Social Justice Bear, Calculus Bear. I could go on. And, yeah, the pictures this week haven't been great. It gets super chaotic during the day {the rallies especially} and I feel goofy enough dressed up so that asking for a picture made of me seems almost over the top. Emphasis on "almost".
Anyway, how did it get to be Thursday already?
Happy almost weekend dear Reader!
 xoxo, natty ♥

1 comments:

Laurenita said...

Ah, princess bear. So perfect!!

Post a Comment