Saturday, March 3, 2012

Uggghhhhhggghhh...

That sinus stuff from earlier this week morphed into a full blown Bad Cold. So I'm nursing myself with a patented recipe that includes lots of red Gatorade mixed with club soda, Oriental flavored ramen, chamomile hot toddies with lemon and honey and many, many DVR'd episodes of A Baby Story.
What's your regimen when under the weather? 
It's a blessing, though, that today has been the most horrendous of it all and it's Saturday so I don't need to call in {or guiltily drag myself to work because of not wanting to come up with the dreaded substitute plans}. However, it's GORGEOUS outside and I would ever-so-much love to be hiking somewhere.
Anyway, I hope that you're out and about and enjoying a lovely weekend!
 xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment