Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clueless.

My title for this post does not reflect my opinion about Alicia Silverstone rather it refers to my favorite A.S. movie; I totally DUG that flick for all of 1995. I am putting up this video, though, because I cannot get it out of my head. 
Warning; if you are a bit queasy by nature you may want to skip San José Señora until tomorrow.
Also, I don't mean to offend anyone and I respect parents of children {& animals} to NO END. Every parent {biological or otherwise} does what is best and works well for his or her family and I, again, am not judging or saying that this is bad.
But. I had noooooooooo idea that this is a practice within our society. I thought it was restricted to avian populations.
Behold.
Interesting, no?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment