Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My what big eyes you have!

Last week I had a regular check up at my eye doctor. I first got glasses when I was nine and finally took the first step towards eradicating my frizzy haired, brace faced four eyes "look" that I had going on when I was 14. I NEVER wanted to take out those puppies! But I would at night because it's just nasty to sleep in them.
I often end up wearing my glasses these days though because when it's 6:30 AM and I'm tired they look much more comfortable than putting little clear discs of something {what are they made of?!} on my eyeballs. It's loverly to not have to wear glasses, that's for dang sure, but perhaps sometime I'm a bit lazy and the rinsing and storing and careful placement is a bit more work than just throwing on my trusty pair of lenses. It's also about three to five minutes a day which, honestly, ain't no thang in the long run but...
Imagine how excited I was when my doc told me that they now make those fancy daily contact lenses for people who have a crazy crazy {strong} prescription like I do. 
Have you imagined it?
Good.
In case you didn't fully picture my feelings, I'm super stoked about this new step in my optical journey. {That's about the extent of excitement in my life these days, btw.}. This is great because I just toss these things at the end of the day. I hate that I sound like an infomercial but I need to get my feelings out there; it's an potential extra 30 minutes a week! I'm honestly kidding about the time thing but I certainly am enjoying this new biz-nass.
So check it out!
365 days worth of vision. Physical vision, that is, not moral guidance. Those would be SOME contact lenses!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment